Wednesday, August 8, 2012

500

I've just noticed that I've written over 500 posts; thousands of words illustrated by hundreds of photos.

I want to thank you for visiting this space, for reading my stories and leaving the beautiful comments that you do. And to the lovely new readers who have stumbled upon this page....hello, so nice to 'meet' you.

So what does the next 500 hold? Well, I know for certain that there will be more films by daniel and wonderful collaborations with my favourite photographers - tim, luisa and tamara. There are inspiring projects brewing with a gorgeous painter and an entirely new venture that will bring together my fellow creatives: writers, designers and artists. 

I hope you'll stick around to see what becomes....

Tim took this photo of us a few days ago at one of the most exquisite places I've ever visited. I'll share the rest of the captures with you at the end of the month when I post my final entry for "the sling diaries"

No comments:

Post a Comment