Saturday, June 22, 2013

25/52

 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: Keeping me company as I recover from a nasty 24hour bug. 
Poet: Running from a sea of pink.

I love them both beyond measure. 

This week we celebrated the winter/summer solstice and next week marks the middle of the calendar year. As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to launch an extra "52" post that features my favourite three portraits (for each child) from the first half of 2013. I'll include a link-up so you can join in too. But I'm wondering, what should I call it? 

...................................................................................................................................

This week a sweet bubble boy made me smile / sceptical Clementine is adorable - looking forward to cuddling her next week / colour and joy and four beautiful children over at "a bit of sunshine..." / a squatting babe in her fun and whimsical nursery / and finally, Vanessa's post stayed with me all week. A letter to her boys, explaining the lack of photos for the week. A beautiful reminder for us all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment