Monday, November 18, 2013

scenes in black and blue

/ discovered at the laundry door; sandals with the buckles still done up, a handful of pebbles and a few weeds.

/ another candid shot of him reading. I could create an entire series.

/ the most beautiful package I've ever received, clothes from une belle Ã©poque. I waited two days till I opened it. I really appreciate thoughtful little details.

/ my favourite cup; it holds just the right amount of tea (I always leave the teabag in).

/ the seventh book in the Buddha series by Tezuka. He's getting the eighth and final book for Christmas. 

/ the very last drop of juice (our current favourite is orange, carrot, kale and ginger).

/ my current love affair with b+w photography continues. There's a lot I like about this shot; patterns on clothes, afternoon light, one of my favourite scarves drying on the line. But most of all, I love that I captured the children at play. There's 3years and 9months between them and there have been times when I've really noticed the big gap. Lately they have been playing (and fighting) with joy; giggles and raucous laughter ensues.  

scenes in spring
scenes in ginger and green
scenes in blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment